Wednesday 7 October 2009

LA/TM-100 Tekslefjellet

Despite of the ongoing big game hunt in LA/TM I chose to activate Tekslefjell after looking for hunters and their cars along the forest road. I couldn't see any near the summit. The path to the summit from lake Langen was easy to follow. On the summit I signed the visitors book and started to erect the 88 feet doublet. I called for a while on 14.287.5MHz but didn't get any answers so I QSYed to 7.140MHz. After a few QSOs the SWR started to get very high and the FT-817ND powered off several times. I posted the message "ant. probs. Pse qrx" on sotawatch before I corrected the problem and luckily there were still chasers waiting for me when I was back on the air.

At the end I tried some calls on 3.660MHz but the band was very noisy so I didn't bother to spot on sotawatch.

I also worked Aage LA1ENA/P and Kjell LA1KHA/P s2s from LA/TM-050.

144MHz: 2 QSOs
7MHz: 15 QSOs
DXCCs: LA, G, DL, HB, PA, ON, GW, GM, OE, S5
Summit to summit: LA1ENA/P and LA1KHA/P on LA/TM-050

Blogentry is backdated

No comments:

Post a Comment