Sunday 4 October 2009

LA/TM-037 Rognlifjellet

Today XYL and I decided to walk to LA/TM-037 Rognlifjellet. The ground was snow covered after a light snow fall last night. At the summit we signed the visitors book and struggled to erect the 88 feet doublet in the heavy wind. As usual I started on 20m but only managed to work 3 stations. I worked Aage LA1ENA/P s2s on LA/TM-072 and Svein LA1BNA on 2m before QSYing to 80m where I could hear GM7UAU calling me once. Sadly he was not able to hear me. I QSYed to 40m and worked 18 stations.

I'm terribly sorry that I had to QRT even though more stations were calling but the wind was heavy and we were cold. I hope to work you all next time.

While packing my gear I also managed to work Halvard LA1DNA/P and Kjell LA1KHA/P s2s on LA/TM-020.

Thanks to DG0JMB and ON6UU for spots on the dx cluster.

14MHz: 3 QSOs
144MHz: 4 QSOs
7MHz: 18 QSOs
DXCCs: S5, 9A, OE, LA, ON, F, DL, G, GM, SP, PA
Summit to summit: LA1ENA/P on LA/TM-072 and LA1DNA/P and LA1KHA/P on LA/TM-020

Road fee: 50 nok, coins or credit card

No comments:

Post a Comment