Friday 9 October 2009

LA/TM-049 Holtankollen

I have had some problems with high swr on the 88 feet doublet lately and decided to activate Holtankollen to check the antenna. I met Kjell LA1KHA on the summit while he was doing a lunch break activation.

After a chat with Kjell I started to erect the antenna and found out that one of the legs of the doublet had broken loose from the 300 ohm feeder. I fixed this temporarily and started to call on 14.285MHz. If I didn't get the callsign completely wrong I managed to work HL4RBR in South Korea but I didn't notice until I was logging the QSOs back home!

After QSYing to 40m I worked 7 stations, 2 of them running 10W QRP. On 80m I didn't get any answers at all.

Thanks to HA7UL for the spot on the DX Cluster!

144MHz: 2 QSOs
14MHz: 9 QSOs
7MHz: 7 QSOs
DXCCs: LA, S5, ON, G, HA, OE, EI, RX9, HL(!?), DL, F, GW, MM

No comments:

Post a Comment