Thursday 6 August 2009

Visitors from Germany

This week Dzianis DD1LD and his XYL Maria visited Telemark county during their vacation in Norway. I was still on my way home from vacation when Aage LA1ENA met them on Lifjell Monday but I managed to meet them on the parking spot by lake Bitdalsdammen before they started their two day hike to LA/TM-004 Fliseggi.

Both Maria and Dzianis are very nice people and we had a nice chat.

Thanks again for the Russian cookies! They tasted very good!



Blog entry is backdated

3 comments:

  1. Dear Mads,
    thank you for that nice posting!

    Now we are back to Germany. Thank you and Aage for spending your time with us. Finally we activated the Fliseggi, it was a very nice but quite exhausting two days tour we both very enjoyed (tnx to Aage for pre-routing). There have been still snow spots close to the summit I had to avoid jumping among big stones. I even saw a couple of rentiers on the way back after I lost the initial path and decided to short it trough a ridge.

    We both felt in love with Norway. Great nature, very nice people and many lonely places in fjells... That was our first but sure not the last trip to Norway. Probably we’ll see you next year again having more time for chatting!

    Maria and Dzianis DD1LD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dzianis and Maria
    I am very glad to hear that you enjoyed yor trip
    to Norway. Sure hope to see you again next year, and maybe do the joint activation then. Guess I
    hear you on the air in the meanwhile.

    Aage / LA1ENA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Maria and Dzianis,
    I'm glad I got the chance to meet you both and looking forward to meet you again.

    Mads

    ReplyDelete