Tuesday 18 August 2009

LA/TM-001 Gaustatoppen

Today I finally found time to activate LA/TM-001 Gaustatoppen. My cellphone was almost out of battery so I only sent sms to Aage LA1ENA asking for a spot. Sorry to the rest of the LAs that normally receives a sms when I'm qrv. I started on 14.285MHz and worked 6 stations. I then QSYed to 7.118MHz and worked 10 more stations. After packing my gear I went back to the tourist cabin to shelter from the wind and cook my dinner. I had Beef and potato casserole from DryTech.

Thanks to Aage LA1ENA for the spots on sotawatch and to Ken/Einar GM0AXY for the spot on the DX cluster.

Photo shows the narrow ridge between the trigpoint and the tourist cabin.

14MHz: 6 QSOs
7MHz: 10 QSOs
DXCCs: LA, F, G, DL, OE, HA, GM, ON, SM, OM, PA

No comments:

Post a Comment