Saturday 19 September 2009

LA/TM-063 Heiebok

The wx was very nice when XYL and I started the climb to Heiebok. At the summit I erected the 88 feet doublet antenna while XYL was picking cranberries. I knew Halvard LA1DNA was on his way to LA/TM-006 so I decided to try some calls on 3.660MHz. I worked LA1ENA and LA2CP before QSYing to 7MHz where I worked 7 stations only interrupted by a call on 2m from Halvard LA1DNA to let me know he was still 500 meters of elevation bellow the summit.

I unpacked my Optimus TERRA WEEKEND Cookset and cooked us a hot cup of pea soup.

After the lunch I QSYed back to 3.660MHz and worked LA1ENA (again..), LA8BCA, LA5BI and LA1DNA/P summit to summit at LA/TM-006.

Highlights of the day were both the s2s qso with Halvard and all the QSOs with Norwegian stations on 80m.

Thanks to LA1ENA and G4OBK for the spots on sotawatch

3.5MHz: 6 QSOs
7MHz: 7 QSOs
144MHz: 1 QSO
DXCCs: LA, DL, G, F, PA

Road fee: The sign was not readable but we paid 20 nok after talking to a guy living next to the gate. I'm not sure this was the correct amount.

Blogentry is backdated

No comments:

Post a Comment