Thursday 24 September 2009

LA/TM-039 Slettefjell

Last night when I planned todays trip to Slettefjell I decided to try the road to Gavlsjå through Årmotdalen (Årmot valley). When I was looking at the map I noticed the Pay and Display gate but didn't notice the closed gate further up the road. That made the walking distance about 2km longer each way.

The wx was nice and sunny but it was very windy at the summit. I erected the 88 feet doublet and worked 16 stations on 20m, 40m, 80m and 2m before heading back home.

On my way down I also worked LA7VH over the Lifjell 70cm repeater. According to the GPS track the distance covered was about 14km.

14MHz: 5 QSOs
7MHz: 9 QSOs
3.5MHz: 1 QSO
144MHz: 1 QSO
DXCCs: HB, DL, HA, G, OE, F, LA

Roadfee: 30 nok


Photo: A beaver had decided to make things a bit difficult for me...

No comments:

Post a Comment