Monday 11 May 2009

LA/TM-044 Skulssnippen

Tonight I had a hard time getting the four qsos I needed. I started on 40m and even though I self spotted I could hear no answers in the S9 QRN! I QSYed to 20m and was soon called by HA7UG and received a 59 report. He told me that LA1ENA was calling me but I barely heard Aage at all.

I QSYed to 80m and managed to work LA1ENA and Hans-Petter LA6GOA. Back on 20m I worked two EA stations and received 59 and 58 reports. At the end I tried to work A41LD who was very strong with me but the pileup grew to large for me.

I left a sheet from my Rite-in-the-rain-notepad in the plastic box in the cairn to document activations. On my way home I spotted another badger, the second in four days! This one was crossing the road in front of my car.

Thanks to LA1ENA who helped me with spots and to HA7UG who let me know Aage was on the frequency.

14MHz: 3 qsos
3,6MHz: 2 qsos
DXCCs: HA, LA, EA

Road fee: Nok 30 (coins only), old fashion Pay and Display box.

1 comment:

  1. I was on visit in my brothers LA1CNA home. Tried to call you on 145.550 FM but nil qso.
    LA1KHA Kjell

    ReplyDelete