Wednesday 17 June 2009

LA/TM-065 Høgebrun

I had decided to activate LA/TM-065 for the International QRP Day. I started off on 40m as usual but was only able to work one station. I QSYed to 20m and worked 12 stations. Later I QSYed from band to band and worked 23 stations during the activation. I'm not sure how many QRP stations I worked.

The trig point marker had fallen over during the winter as one of the guy wires were broken. I managed to mend it but decided not to use the marker as antenna support.

I signed the sota guest book sheet under the large stone before heading home. The sheet was placed there by Aage LA1ENA last year.

On my way back to the car I spotted a lynx! That's not too common!

Thanks to OK1HCG and GW7AAV for spots on sotawatch.

7MHz: 5 QSOs
14MHz: 18 QSOs
DXCCs: OK, HA, G, EI, ON, GW, MM, LA, SP, F, HB

Blogentry is backdated

No comments:

Post a Comment