Tuesday 28 April 2009

LA/TM-012 Svarteberget

Today I decided to activate Svarteberget (Black Mountain). Someone had put up some blue ribbons to mark a different path to the summit. I followed that path but found it to be longer than the original one. On my way down I found out that this was done due to snow on the original track. I started off on 80m but didn't get any answers. On 7.118MHz I was answered by DD6DO/P but sadly we were not able to complete the qso. I heard him QSY to 7.120MHz and I think that confused some of the chasers as I heard some of them call for me on his qrg. When done at 40m I QSYed to 20m and worked some more stations. When packing up my gear I listened on 145.550 and worked Kjell LA1KHA/M. This qso was heard by two operators from Vestfold and they both called me.

Summit to Summit
I worked HA5MA/P and HA5LV/P on HA/KD-032.
I almost worked DD6DO/P on DM/TH-583 but I'm quit sure that Stephan was not able to copy the 52 report I gave him. We'll make it next time Stephan.

14MHz: 6 QSOs
7MHz: 6 QSOs
145MHz: 3 QSOs

DXCCs: G, ON, HA, DL, OE, LA

No comments:

Post a Comment